Adult Vision Care Voucher Programs
Criteria for Voucher Programs
- VSP Eyes of Hope: Eyes of Hope is a program that is available to assist adults with the cost of an eye exam and glasses if needed. To qualify the following criteria must be met.
- Family income is at or below 200% of poverty level
- Is not covered by Medicaid or any other vision insurance
- Has not used a voucher during the last 12 months
- OneSight OnSite Program: OneSight OnSite Program is a program available to children and adults and covers the cost of eye glasses only. To qualify, the following criteria must be met.
- Family income is at 200% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Have a valid eyeglass prescription that is less than 12 months old
- Do not have any other eyeglass benefits they can access
- Have not previously participated in this program in the last 12 months
**Can only be used at Lens Crafters, Target Optical or Pearle Vision
Translated Voucher Criteria:
If you think you meet the voucher criteria above, please complete the following application. We have a digital or paper version.
To submit a paper version, print the document, fill out the form and either mail it to our office: 731 N Jackson St, Suite 405, Milwaukee, WI 53202. To send it via email please send it to [email protected].
For additional questions or concerns please call our office at 414-765-0505.