The Adult Vision Screening Certification is valid for 3 years and enables certified screeners to implement adult screening services throughout Wisconsin following standardized protocol set by Prevent Blindness’ Scientific Advisory Committee.
The Adult Vision Screening Training covers the following components:
- Adult vision screening/vision health risk assessment protocol
- The importance of vision health and vision health care
- Sign/symptoms of vision problems and eye diseases
- How to interpret screening/risk assessment results and determine referrals
- Prevent Blindness Wisconsin’s recommended follow-up process
- Navigation to vision care and more!
Adult Vision Screening Training Certification Courses are scheduled throughout year. Please reference the dates below to sign up for an upcoming training.
For questions or to schedule a training contact Courtney Murphy at [email protected].