Children’s Vision Care Voucher Programs
Criteria for Voucher Programs
1. VSP Eyes of Hope: Eyes of Hope is a program that is available to assist children with the cost of an eye exam and glasses if needed. To qualify the following criteria must be met:
- Family income is at or below 200% of poverty level
- Child is not covered by Medicaid (BadgerCare) or any other vision insurance
- Child is 19 years old or younger and has not graduated from high school
- Child has not used a voucher during the last 12 months
2. OneSight OnSite Program: OneSight OnSite Program is a program available to children and adults and covers the cost of eye glasses only. To qualify, the following criteria must be met.
- Family income is at or below 200% of poverty
- Have a valid eyeglass prescription that is less than 12 months old
- Do not have any other eyeglass benefits they can access
- Have not previously participated in this program in the last 12 months
**Can only be used at Lens Crafters, Target Optical or Pearle Vision
3. Translated Criteria Documents
Children’s Vision Voucher Application
If you think you meet the voucher criteria above, please complete the following application. We have a digital or paper version.
To submit a paper version, print the document, fill out the form and either mail it to our office: 731 N Jackson St, Suite 405, Milwaukee, WI 53202. To send it via email please send it to [email protected].
To fill out a digital application, please email [email protected].
If your child is on BadgerCare they can receive an eye exam and glasses annually. Please call the number on the back of your child’s health care card to find a vision care provider or you can look up your child’s HMO contact number in the link below.