Criteria for Vouchers
Eyes of Hope:
Eyes of Hope is a program that is available to assist children with the cost of an eye exam and glasses if needed. To qualify the following criteria must be met.
- Family income is at or below 200% of poverty level
- Child is not covered by Medicaid (BadgerCare) or any other vision insurance
- Child is 19 years old or younger and has not graduated from high school
- Child has not used a voucher during the last 12 months
OneSight OnSite Program:
OneSight OnSite Program is a program available to children and adults and covers the cost of eye glasses only. To qualify, the following criteria must be met.
- Family income is at or below 200% of poverty
- Have a valid eyeglass prescription that is less than 12 months old
- Do not have any other eyeglass benefits they can access
- Have not previously participated in this program in the last 12 months
**Can only be used at Lens Crafters, Target Optical or Pearle Vision