Healthy Eyes Eyeglass Program is a program available to children and adults and covers the cost of eye glasses only. To qualify, the following criteria must be met.
- Family income is at or below 200% of poverty.
- Do not have any other eyeglass benefits they can access;
- Have a valid eyeglass prescription that is less than one year old;
- Have participated in a Prevent Blindness screening program or have been referred by a Prevent Blindness partner agency; and
- Have not previously participated in this program (unless there has been a change in their prescription or their eyeglasses have been damaged beyond repair).
- (can only be used at Lens Crafters, Sears Optical, Target Optical or Pearle Vision)
Healthy Eyes Application – English